Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-02 Origin: Site
When agricultural machinery is in use, it is found that some operators neglect to check and adjust the machinery in a timely manner, which will cause certain losses. For example: when the bearing clearance on the agricultural machinery wheel shaft exceeds the specified value, it should be adjusted or replaced in time. Otherwise, the radial shaking of the wheel shaft during operation will damage the oil seals or sealing devices at both ends of the wheel shaft, causing leakage of lubricating oil or grease and accelerated wear. , resulting in scrapped bearings and damage to other parts, increasing costs and delaying farming time. Therefore, the equipment must be checked and adjusted during use.
When agricultural machinery and equipment are used for a certain period of time, they must be inspected and adjusted in a timely manner according to technical requirements. Those that cannot be adjusted should be replaced in time to avoid large losses and repairs. Timely and simple adjustments can prevent the occurrence of failures and reduce unnecessary Repair work and cost, do simple little things well, and don’t neglect small things when using your motorcycle.
The main reasons for the old and bad bearings of the generator on the harvester are as follows:
1. Excessive belt tension causes an increase in the radial force of the shaft, which can easily cause fatigue damage to the shaft. The broken shaft is located at the undercut groove at the root of the shaft extension.
2. The vibration of the diesel engine is too large. If the diesel engine is not firmly fixed and shakes too much during operation, the force will be unstable. It may become larger and smaller at one time, causing damage to the shaft.
3. There is something wrong with the material of the shaft itself or the processing size is too small to meet the usage requirements.
1. First, the power output bearing of the harvester is broken. The shaft is tempered and needs to be replaced if the bearing exceeds the wear limit.
2. Secondly, the driving device needs to be installed and adjusted correctly.
3. Finally, replace the new power output shaft.