Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-29 Origin: Site
How to distinguish the working condition of the Insert Bearings? How is the working condition of the agricultural machinery bearing, which will immediately hurt the driving force and rationalization of the vehicle, now analyze 5 simple test standards for the working condition of the agricultural machinery bearing
(1) Flame-off method: When the imported non-standard bearings are waiting for speed, seal the high-pressure brake pipes from the diesel engine pump to the diesel pump one by one, and observe the changes in the transmission ratio and sound of the agricultural machinery bearings at the same time. If there is no significant change, it means that the cylinder is working poorly; if there is a significant change, it means that the cylinder is working well.
(2) Temperature sensor method: that is, after the agricultural machinery bearing has been working for a while, it is good to touch and test the exhaust pipe standpipe of each cylinder. If the tactile temperature rises, it means that the remaining oil provided by the cylinder is slightly larger or the oil advance angle is too small, resulting in more worrisome consumption of finished oil; if the tactile temperature is low, it means that the remaining oil provided by the cylinder is too small, and concentrated incineration Handling is not abundant or not working.
(3) Listening method: During the operation of the outer spherical bearing, touch the main diesel pump body with a screwdriver and listen to the sound of each cylinder. If the fire knocking sound is strong, the oil provided by the cylinder is too much or too early; if there is no fire knocking sound, the remaining oil supplied by the cylinder is too small or the oil supplied is too late or does not work.
(4) Pulse sense method: During the work of agricultural machinery bearings, they are good at separating and touching the high-pressure oil pipes of each cylinder. If there is a standard pulsating drink feeling, it means that the tank is working well; if there is no obvious pulsating drink feeling, it means that the tank is working poorly; if there is a pulsating drink feeling but no regularity, it means that the tank has flameout.
(5) Smoke color: There are generally three types of abnormalities in industrial waste gas dust, namely black gray, dark blue and milky white. If abnormal industrial waste gas is discharged from the exhaust valve, it means that the work of each cylinder is abnormal; if there is no discharge from time to time, it means that the operation of the independent cylinder is abnormal, and the exhaust pipe standpipe can be removed to investigate the status of the smoke prevention and exhaust system of each cylinder .